Sunday, March 1, 2015

I May Have Gotten In Over My Head!


In over my head...that is what I thought when I got part way into this project.  I volunteered to make 60 treat boxes for a dinner for my women's group at church.  I used the curvy keepsake box from Stampin' Up.  I will admit, by the time I die cut all of the boxes I was ready to be done with the whole thing.  But actually, everything else went pretty quickly.  Last night while watching the BYU vs Gonzaga basketball game I assembled them and filled them and put the final touches on lickety split!

Here is my TV tray assembly station.


I found it was easiest to close one side of the box before filling them with the treats.


Yummy!


And then I closed them up and put the stamped and die-cut feathers on them with glue dots.


I stacked them neatly inside a box for transportation to the church...


...until the end when the whole thing looked like this.



But they are sturdy and glue dots will hold up against almost anything, so don't worry, they will get there safe and sound!

I really do love this little treat box.  Here is another example of how I used it in the fall to make little pumpkin box treats for my card club ladies.  


If you would like to purchase any of these supplies, you can shop 24/7 on the Stampin' Up Website. I would love it if you would choose me as your demonstrator!


STAMPIN' UP SUPPLIES USED:

Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies Product #135853

Four Feathers Clear Mount Bundle Stamps and Dies) Product #137630

Tempting Turquoise Classic Stamp Pad Product #126592

Smoky Slate Classic Stamp Pad Product #131179

Big Shot Machine #113439

Big Shot Magnetic Platform #130658

No comments:

Post a Comment